Unable to Open Multiple URLs after Click on Sumit Button?
So You should Unblock the Popup in your web browser, here the below help article – How to Unblock Popup in your web browser to Access Multiple URL Opener.
How to turn off the pop up blockers in different web browsers?
it could be the most common or the only issue which you can face while using openmultiurl.com, The reason behind that is, browsers have their safety and security regulations, and some websites provide pop-ups. Hence, the browsers avoid opening such sites using the pop-up blocker functionality which you later turn ON or OFF.
So how do I do this? Simple, follow these steps for corresponding browsers.
Generally, when you open any web pages in the chrome, if there are any popups for that particular website, the chrome opens them in new tab but block them from displaying content. On top right of the address bar, you can see small cross icon being displayed.
On clicking that icon, you will see the options either to allow or block the popups from that URL. You can select the option to “always allow the popups” from that particular website, if you trust the source.
So from the next time, the Chrome remembers your settings for that website and always allow the pop-ups.
Visit the below website(https://openmultiurl.com) to learn about how you can turn off the pop up blockers in Mozilla Firefox. With these simple steps you can open multiple URL’s at a time without any obstacles.
To access the pop-up blocker settings:
- Click the menu button and select Options.
- Select the Privacy & Security panel.
- Under the Permissions section, uncheck the box next to Block pop-up windows to disable the pop-up blocker altogether.
- A click on Exceptions… opens a dialog box with a list of sites that you want to allow to display pop-ups.
- The dialog box offers you the following choices:
- Allow: Click this to add a website to the exceptions list.
- Remove Website: Click this to remove a website from the exceptions list.
- Remove All Websites: Click this to remove all of the websites in the exceptions list.
If you are a using of Microsoft Edge and your most part of time spent on Internet is through Microsoft Edge then, you can visit the below link which will help you to turn the pop up blocker off in few simple steps.
If you are still a trust worthy user of Internet Explorer, then the below link will help you understand how to turn the pop up blocker in IE and use URLOpener.net more effectively.